Warmth of Grace
Digital Primary Healthcare For Rural India
The Warmth of Grace is a digital primary healthcare project for semi-urban and rural areas. It will be providing affordable and quality primary health care to the populace throughout the country with a special focus on rural villages where poor public engagement, poor awareness of health, and weak healthcare infrastructure can be seen.
In instances where further medical supervision is required, the qualified person would refer various government as well as private hospitals to the patients if needed. The primary aim is to focus and emphasize every factor of medical healthcare.
Benefits of the project
- The shortage of doctors and staff problems will be removed by technology and innovation.
- Reduce premature death in rural areas.
- Improving the quality of the primary healthcare system and services.
- Affordable and easily accessible primary healthcare for rural areas
- According to certain data, a doctor almost takes 15-18 minutes to tend to a patient because of this model we will be able to serve 3-4 patients in 15 minutes.
- 24*7 emergency services.